The YWCA provides a variety of opportunities to make an individual gift:
- One-time donations
- Gifts of Securities
- Tributes and Special Gifts
- Matching Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Donate securely online now by credit, debit or automatic funds transfer. With this method, you may make one donation or spread your donation out in installments over a specified time period.
- By phone: Contact Mary Jo Sartorius, Director of Development Elkhart County at 574-830-5073 ext: 110 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Please mail your check to YWCA Elkhart County, 23426 US 33, Elkhart, IN 46517
- Many companies offer their employees an opportunity to designate a gift via payroll deduction to the YWCA North Central Indian.
- Check with your HR department to see if this is an option for you.
Gifts of Stock or Other Securities
When you transfer stocks or other securities to the YWCA North Central Indiana, you are eligible for a tax deduction for fair market value. You can designate your gift for a specific fund or purpose. For more information about donating stock or other securities to the YWCA North Central Indiana, contact Vice President of Development & Grants, Juliann Jankowski at 574-233-9491.
Your planned gift to YWCA North Central Indiana will provide you with the peace of main and personal satisfaction that you generosity will impact the well-being of our community far into the future. Please contact the Development Office at 574-233-9491 for discussion and assistance.
Tributes and Special Gifts
Your gift can be made in honor or memory of someone special in your life. Tributes and special gifts can serve to acknowledge a meaningful event, such as a birthday or graduation, or to send a special message to a loved on a meaningful occasion, such as Mother’s Day. We will send a letter sharing news of your gift to your designated recipient. When making your gift, specify that you intend for it to be a tribute gift. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Ceravolo in our Development Office at 574-233-9491 ext: 324
Many employers offer matching gift programs though which the company will make a separate gift that is equal, or even double the amount of your gift. Contact your Human Resources Department to learn more about their matching gift program. If available, they will provide you with the necessary forms to be completed and submitted along with your gift. One-time gifts, gifts of securities, and tributes and special gifts are all eligible for matching funds from employers.
For More Information
If you have questions about any of our giving programs, please contact:
Vice President of Development & Communications, Amanda Ceravolo, at 574-233-9491. ext. 324 or firstname.lastname@example.org