Welcome to our monthly giving program, Circle of Compassion!
Women and children clients tell us that they appreciate the YWCA because when they come through the shelter doors they “are surrounded by compassion, warmth, peace and safety.”
By joining our Circle of Compassion monthly giving program you can make an immediate difference for women and children when they are the most vulnerable. It’s easy, convenient and makes a difference all year long! Your monthly gift, whatever the size, will make a big impact. It will provide women and children with the opportunity to escape violence in their home. To be free of abuse and too often death. You encourage them to make lasting changes in their lives that will stay with them for years to come. Joining the Circle of Compassion is easy! Make your gift online today. If you have any questions, give us a call at 574-233-9491 x 351.
What’s Your Impact Going To Be?
- $10 a month provides diapers, formula and baby wipes
- $20 a month provides self-sufficiency education
- $25 a month provides food and other necessities for a woman and child
- $50 a month provides counseling for women and children
- $100 a month provides a shelter room for a woman and her children