The YWCA provides a variety of opportunities to make an individual gift:
- One-time donations
- Gifts of Securities
- Tributes and Special Gifts
- Matching Gifts
Para Hacer una contribución financiera: Comuníquese con nuestra Directora de Desarrollo al 574-233-9491
- Donate securely online now by credit, debit or automatic funds transfer. With this method, you may make one donation or spread your donation out in installments over a specified time period.
- By phone: Contact Amanda Ceravolo, Director of Development & Communications at 574-233-9491 ext. 324 to make a credit card donation over the phone. (Para Hacer una contribución financiera: Comuníquese con nuestra Directora de Desarrollo al 574-233-9491 ext. 307)
- By mail or fax: Print the online donation form: under "Payment Method," choose "Fax or send in your form" from the drop down menu.
- Many companies offer their employees an opportunity to designate a gift via payroll deduction to the YWCA North Central Indian. Check with your HR department to see if this is an option for you.
Gifts of Stock or Other Securities
When you transfer stocks or other securities to the YWCA North Central Indiana, you are eligible for a tax deduction for fair market value. You can designate your gift for a specific fund or purpose. For more information about donating stock or other securities to the YWCA North Central Indiana, Amanda Ceravolo at 574-233-9491 ext: 324.
Tributes and Special Gifts
Your gift can be made in honor or memory of someone special in your life. Tributes and special gifts can serve to acknowledge a meaningful event, such as a birthday or graduation, or to send a special message to a loved on a meaningful occasion, such as Mother’s Day. We will send a letter sharing news of your gift to your designated recipient. When making your gift, specify that you intend for it to be a tribute gift. Our donation form, which you can may print and fax/send in or use to make on online donation, offers you the opportunity to make your gift in honor or in memory of someone. If you have any questions, please contact our Development Office at 574-233-9491 ext: 307
Many employers offer matching gift programs though which the company will make a separate gift that is equal, or even double the amount of your gift. Contact your Human Resources Department to learn more about their matching gift program. If available, they will provide you with the necessary forms to be completed and submitted along with your gift. One-time gifts, gifts of securities, and tributes and special gifts are all eligible for matching funds from employers.
For More Information
If you have questions about any of our giving programs, please contact:
Amanda Ceravolo, Director of Development & Communications, 574-233-9491 ext: 324